"for He satisfies the hungry and fills the thirsty with good things."

7.28.2013

Blog Re-post | August 9 2012

Why am I doing a blog re-post, you say? Well I just unearthed this out of an inconspicuous corner of my old layout. Its part of a series of picture quotes which was not really a post but a page I liked to update from time to time until I forgot about it. So I'm putting this up now as an actual post.

Here it is, from August 9 of last year (back when I had lots of time to tinker with cool fonts):

Dear Blog, sorry for ignoring you for quite some time now. So here's a long overdue post of another picture quote:




I've been finding lots of lovely fonts here and there. I'm quite glad to have some use for them. This font, called hiccups, is from kevinandamanda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts: